Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thing #4

Commenting is obviously important for this project and blogging in general. Without it, what is the point of posting. And sometimes, leaving that really sweet comment can make a person's day when it is going bad. I think that is something to remember. And sharing is another reason why people blog, so share with them some experiences you have gone through that are similar to theirs.

5 people in my class
1. Johnna Meece- She is one of my best friends and I thought she deserved a comment.
2. Tabitha Lewis - She is finished, I am not.
3. Shannon Ryan- I knew her in high school, and jealous she is further done with this than I am.
4. Rachel Finney- Also went to high school with her, she isn't done either.
5. Taylor Clinard- She cannot have a Facebook and still survive, unlike the rest of the world.

2 people not in my class (I'm not giving you their real names)
1. Lavidaladybird- One of my older friends who has had a blog forever, and all I ever do is read hers.
2. My Life On Fire- One of ladybirds blogging friends.

2 comments:

Ladybird said...

If you need any help, let me know. I am learning as I go too!

Ladybird said...

BTW...."OUCH" If you ever describe me as an "older" blogger again, I will never forgive you! :)