Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thing # 16

IGoogle would probably help me out the most. It us really organized and had a lot of great tools. However, I am not a huge fan of online organizers. I carry around a planner everywhere I go so it is easy for me to have access to. However, an online calender could help out in case I did forget it somewhere or even lost it. But it is highly unlikely that I would ever use it regularly.
To-Do lists are a different story. I make one everyday. And I couldn't survive without them. An online would just be one more thing for me to look at. I would probably use it more for long term projects and things than the ones I need to get done that day.
Backpack was really userfriendly and seemed like something I could use later on to keep all of online stuff organized. It seemed more laid back, which is what I like.

No comments: